Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thank you TeAntae!!!


TeAntae was my pal! She sent me the most wonderful package. Inside, I found:
-A bag of delicious chocolate chip cookies from Uncle Eddies.
-A card
-A BEAUTIFUL hand beaded necklace, made in my very favorite colors. It is so lovely! Sarah already wants to borrow it!
-A really nice, sturdy, supply bag. This will be ideal to carry my punch needle projects around in. I had been using a baggie! I can't wait to go somewhere to use it!
-Finally, the most adorable snowman punch needle KIT! I have never seen it before, but it is a pattern I would have snapped up in a second if I did. Everything is included inside, even the floss which is so nice. I love snowmen! I've already started it. :-)

Thank you so much TeAntae. My box was everything I hoped for and more. I love everything!! I'm really glad I did this swap. Thank you again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd say Hey!!!!

I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger DesirĂ©e said...

We're glad you joined too! And those Uncle Eddie's cookies are the best. =)

4:50 PM  
Blogger TeAntae said...

I am so happy you liked the package! It was a lot of fun to make up for you. It was also an interesting experience learning all about punch needle at my local stitch shop. If I wasn't already swamped with hobbies, I could see myself trying that too!

Take care, happy holidays, and thanks for being such wonderful swap partner. =)

5:57 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home