Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello!

My name is Susan. I'm new to the internet and Sarah is helping me with all of this! Since I do a lot of crafts she asked me if I would like to join and I did. Here is my survey.

1.) What is your craft, & how long have you been doing it?

Punch needle: about a year
Crochet: 30 years
Cross stitch: 30 years
Rug hooking: 7 or 8 years

2.) Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?

Veg-Friendly

3.) What is your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike a color(s)?

Green (sage) is my favorite! I also like creams, and earth tones. I am not fond of purple, orange, neon, or pastels

4.) Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods or cigarette smoke)?

Cigarette smoke

5.) Do you have any companion animals? If so, names and types?

Yes, dogs

6.) Do you collect anything?

old/antique sewing accessories, springer spaniel stuff

7.) Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)

homemade cookies

8.) What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)

I am always in need of little project bags with closures. Any punch needle accessories are also welcomed! :)
I'm well stocked in crochet hooks.

9.) What type of handmade item would tickle your fancy? What don't you like? (Keep in mind this swap is open to all types of crafters.)

I love handmade gifts. Most anything is appreciated, though I'm not a fan of young / hip things like handwarmers, wrist bands, nothing wild for me. I'm 54!

10.) Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?

I work full time and don't have much spare time. I love the fall and am excited about the amount of yard work shrinking so I have more time for crafting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home